Panorama Necto Review

In our organization, we use a lot of charts and this solution has various kinds that serve our purposes. However, the dashboard is a bit clumsy.

Valuable Features

There are many features to be mentioned -- collaboration, high infographics, high memory performance, excellent geo analytics, supports various kinds of charts charts that are not available in other tools.

Improvements to My Organization

In our organization, we use a lot of charts so we have work on different tools for different kind of charts. Various kinds of charts that serve our purposes are made available by this tool.

Room for Improvement

I think the dashboard is not that catchy for the first time. Looks a bit clumsy. I think there could be some kinds of demo videos available.

Use of Solution

I've used it for two years.

4.5/5

4.5/5

I feel the initial setup is simple to get done.

Pricing, Setup Cost and Licensing

The cost is very affordable for one to purchase.

Other Solutions Considered

Our company evaluated various tools of this sort and finally decided to work with this.

Other Advice

I recommend this for users who want to possess an excellent tool with lots of features and within budget. Highly recommended for start-up companies and small companies.