Panorama Necto Review

Business users can effectively present data and track performance very interactively while changes are being updated dynamically.

Valuable Features:

While working on Business Intelligence and searching for newly available tool, I came across Panorama Necto. This is the first business tool I have seen with a scope for personalization and while providing a great visual infographic experience and which is user friendly.

There is also the provision for collaborative working where users can share, discuss, and edit on a single platform.

Some helpful features like realtime notifications, public or private comments, maps and location-based services are also made available.

The mobile BI app takes this tool to the next level.

Improvements to My Organization:

With this tool business users can effectively present data and track performance very interactively while changes are being updated dynamically.

Room for Improvement:

• This is not compatible with Mac OS and Blackberry.
  • No multi-language support.
  • Limited reporting customization abilities.

Deployment Issues:

We've had no deployment issues.

Stability Issues:

It's been stable.

Scalability Issues:

We've been able to scale with it.

More Panorama Necto reviews from users
Find out what your peers are saying about Panorama Software, Tableau, Microsoft and others in Business Intelligence (BI) Tools. Updated: July 2021.
521,690 professionals have used our research since 2012.