Performance Center Review

It gives you a wide-ranging view on performance bottlenecks, from CPU to memory to network, but I would like to see them integrate it with a mobile UI to automate scripts.

What is most valuable?

• Analyzer
  • Performance Center

How has it helped my organization?

It gives you a wide-ranging view on performance bottlenecks, from CPU to memory to network etc. This helps identify possible bottlenecks in the production environment, as well as the expected/unexpected loads.

What needs improvement?

Mobile testing - integrate it with a mobile UI to automate scripts and run it concurrently.

I've used it for five years alongside HP LoadRunner v9.0 to v11.50, and HP UFT.

No issues encountered, but an upgraded patch is required.

No issues encountered.

No issues encountered.

7/10. Since 70% of the market share is HP, it is very common, and tough, to reach them for support. The estimated wait time is always at least 20 minutes.

No previous solution was used.

It’s fairly easy and straightforward. With the current version, 12.0 and above, it looks and feels complicated, and not user friendly to implement.

Through a vendor team.

The price has skyrocketed, and to stay competitive, they need to reduce the licensing costs.

2 Comments
author avatarSenior Quality Assurance Analyst at a security firm with 1,001-5,000 employees

I agree with most of his comments!

author avatarIBM Solution Architect(DevOps) - GMSI & ISV at a tech company with 10,001+ employees

license cost has to be restructured and reduction as per use.