Micro Focus LoadRunner Enterprise Review

With features such as live server-side performance metrics, it helps us with performance/stress testing prior to application deployment. The UI, however, needs improvement.

What is most valuable?

• Ability to execute performance tests
  • Live-screen display of test load runs
  • Generation of performance test reports
  • Live server-side performance metrics

How has it helped my organization?

It has contributed greatly to the performance/stress testing of our application prior to going live and deployment. It gives our project teams a level of comfort and a baseline idea of how the performance of our application will be after going into production.

What needs improvement?

The UI should be improved in the next version.

Only very rarely does it do so, but there have been issues with its host going into non-operational status.

The level of support from HP is average.

I have not used any alternative to this product.

Initial set-up of the product was a little bit complex, and setting up the servers was little difficult.

We used a vendor team.

ROI is excellent.

It's a little expensive. The pricing is based on on the number of virtual user licenses.

What other advice do I have?

I would say that it is a great investment for your organization. Going forward, HP is going to implement many impressive new features in this software.

11.0
More Micro Focus LoadRunner Enterprise reviews from users
Learn what your peers think about Micro Focus LoadRunner Enterprise. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: July 2021.
522,946 professionals have used our research since 2012.