Planview Enterprise One Review

The product has been stable and reliable throughout our testing

What is our primary use case?

The primary use case is for portfolio management on product development.

What is most valuable?

We do a lot of big projects which are pretty expensive to structure the product development around and see the progress. Every time we start a project, we have to expense the spends for certain amounts. We need some baselines, like predictive versus actual.

We are just getting started. We got into Planview a couple of years back. We are still learning.

The product has been stable and reliable throughout our testing.

So far, it has been scalable.

The support is good. There are some good people there.

My frustration is that there is so much turnover at Planview. Every time we have had an issue, particularly on the sales side, you're talking to a new set of people.

The technical people are very competent, but there is so much turnover in the people that we talk to, and that's frustrating. They will say, "We can make this work." Suddenly, that guy has left, and we have no one. Then, we have to start all over.

The decision was made before I was in charge of Planview.

We found it the best to hire the Planview team and get the setup done through them. It took a couple of days.

We used Planview for the implementation.

It is way too soon.

Our licensing costs are about a quarter of a million dollars per year.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate the product a seven out of 10.

Other