PowerEdge C Review

Easy to use with good security and good pricing

What is most valuable?

The solution's ease of use is its most valuable aspect for our organization. We really like how user-friendly it is.

The management is excellent and also very straightforward.

The security of the product is very good.

We found the pricing to be quite fair. It's not overly expensive.

The upgrades for the solution are very good. It continues to add useful features to the product with every new release.

What needs improvement?

Overall, it offers a lot of good features for the industry. I don't recall any that are lacking per se.

We hadĀ a few minor issues with compatibility on the latest versionĀ during the installation process.

I've been using the solution for eight to ten years at this point. It's been almost a decade. I've used it for quite a while.

The solution is quite stable. We don't have issues with bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's quite good.

The solution scales very well. If a company needs to expand it, they can do so easily.

The organizations we work with vary in size and it scales to meet any organization's needs. Some have thousands of users, for example.

Technical support has been very knowledgeable and responsive. They're good. We're satisfied with the level of service they provide us.

The setup is pretty straightforward. It's not overly complex in any way. The product's servers are easy to install. You can install it easily on VMware if you want to.

There were a few minor issues with compatibility, however, other than that, it was a good experience.

The cost of the solution is reasonable. It's a good selling point for Dell. They keep it competitive.

What other advice do I have?

We're Dell partners. We have a business relationship with the company.

We're using almost the entire series. We use a variety of versions of the solution.

Overall, I would rate it at a nine out of ten.

Find out what your peers are saying about Dell EMC, Super Micro, Fujitsu and others in Blade Servers. Updated: May 2021.
512,221 professionals have used our research since 2012.