ProProfs Knowledge Base Review

It provides advanced authoring, enterprise security, and workflow approval.

What is most valuable?

Some of the key features which made me choose this tool are: advanced authoring, enterprise security, premium support and workflow approvals.

How has it helped my organization?

Before implementing ProProfs knowledgebase, my support team were constantly under pressure to meet client expectations. They would have to review and resolve some of the common problems time and again, which hampered their productivity immensely.

After using the ProProfs knowledge management tool, customer tickets have gone down drastically (by almost 35%) and my support team have become more productive and less stressed.

What needs improvement?

It would be a good idea if an app version of this tool is available.

I have been using this tool for the past 18 months.

We have not encountered any deployment issues, as such; some minor glitches but the ProProfs customer support team resolved them quickly.

We have not yet encountered any stability issues.

We have not yet encountered any scalability issues.

Customer service is 8.5 out of 10.

Technical support is 9 out of 10.

I was using Zendesk in the past and decided to shift to ProProfs knowledge base after I encountered technical issues.

The initial set up was not complex. In fact, the ProProfs team ensured that all my queries were take care of on priority without impacting my operations.

It was an in-house implementation.

In the next two years, I am eyeing to achieve 50% growth in revenue.

The pricing is affordable. In fact, it suits a small organisation perfectly.

I have checked out Help Desk, Freshdesk and Groove.

What other advice do I have?

Since ease of use and flexibility were two key areas of concern for me, ProProfs knowledgebase ensured that it were taken care of