Reblaze Review

Provides valuable API for system tool kit as well as mobile app security

What is our primary use case?

We use this product for publishing. I'm a senior security consulting manager and we are partners with Reblaze.

What is most valuable?

The feature most valuable to me is the API for STK. It provides me with mobile app security as well.

What needs improvement?

The interface on the dashboard could be improved. Some of the settings are confusing which makes things difficult when you're trying to get a handle on the product. This is also an expensive solution so it would be helpful if the price was reduced.

I've been using this solution for six months.

This is a stable solution.

There are no issues with scalability. The solution is on public cloud so it does auto-scaling.

The technical support is quite good. As soon as you have an issue, you call or send an email and they respond very quickly. They also provide you with contact details of the CEO.

The initial setup is quite a straightforward process although it does take some time.

This is quite an expensive solution but it comes as a bundle package that offers the option to add other features.

What other advice do I have?

I would rate this solution an eight out of 10.

More Reblaze reviews from users
...who compared it with Imperva Incapsula
Secure your data and web assets today

Your data and web assets need constant protection from Internet threats. Schedule a Demo with Reblaze to see how this cloud-based platform can provide the security that you need.