Reblaze Review

Offers good website protection and the dashboard is simple to use

What is our primary use case?

We use the private and public cloud deployment models of this solution. We use it for the web application. It's a good solution, the service is good.

What is most valuable?

We like the website protection. It's really good. The dashboard is really simple to use.

What needs improvement?

The next release should have next-generation automation.

I have been using this solution for two and a half years.

There is no downtime. Up until now, the stability has been good. It's a good solution.

Scalability is good.

The security team uses this product. Only they have access to this solution because it's a security product.

Their technical support is really good and professional. If I want to speak to a higher level of support, I can. They offer good video material.

The support is simple. It does the base level of the configuration but we have to do the finetuning. There are a few levels of support. If we have to do something complicated they configure it. Any time that I need something I just open a case and they take care of it.

My customer is in Europe and we tried a different product but it didn't catch the attacks. The configuration wasn't good so we went with Reblaze

The service is on a cloud. They published the URL and we just connected it. It doesn't need to be installed.

We deployed it in-house.

Our licensing is on a yearly basis.

We also evaluated Incapsula, f5, and Imperva. A lot of companies want to work as a service.

What other advice do I have?

I know Reblaze really well. I hear Microsoft has good products but I don't have experience with them. I would say that Reblaze is good but you should evaluate all of your options.

You should do the configuration correctly and work according to the product's best practices.

I would rate it an eight out of ten.

More Reblaze reviews from users
...who compared it with Imperva Incapsula
Secure your data and web assets today

Your data and web assets need constant protection from Internet threats. Schedule a Demo with Reblaze to see how this cloud-based platform can provide the security that you need.