Rubrik Go Review

A great solution for protecting your data regardless of their location

What is our primary use case?

I am a systems integrator. I sell this solution to our customers.

Our customers use this solution to protect their on-premise environment. To protect virtualization, physical servers, and for protecting their database for customer safety. They even use it to protect cloud workloads and Office 365 for their customers.

Sometimes our customers use it for PR purposes or for business continuity purposes.

Some of our customers have 400 users. Other customers of ours have 200 users and some more of our customers have 150 users using Rubrik Go. We also have a customer in Saudi Arabia with almost 1000 users.

We definitely plan to keep reselling this solution.

What is most valuable?

Rubrik Go is very simple to use.

What needs improvement?

You should be able to add more workloads to Rubrik Go.

Also, they have a cloud product called Polaris — they should make it available on-premise, as well.

I have been dealing with this solution for almost four years.

Rubrik Go is both very scalable and stable.

The technical support is wonderful. Very cooperative and informative.

The initial setup is very easy and straightforward. It's much easier to set up than other products I have worked with.

Deployment only takes two days.

It's an expensive product if you compare it to traditional backup solutions; however, if you compare it as a total cost of ownership for a solution, it is not.

What other advice do I have?

I would absolutely recommend Rubrik Go to other businesses.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this solution a rating of nine.

More Rubrik Go reviews from users
...who compared it with Veritas SaaS Backup
Find out what your peers are saying about Rubrik, Clumio, Metallic and others in SaaS Backup. Updated: June 2021.
513,091 professionals have used our research since 2012.