Ruxit [EOL] Review

Next-gen monitoring tool for your application stack

What is most valuable?

Integration of server, application and end-user experience in one tool.

Not threshold-based, smart learning logic (filtering out recurring events).

Out of the box dashboards with customization capabilities.

How has it helped my organization?

We were able to uninstall other low level tools so we only take care of one dashboard now. Thanks to the deep insights we are now able to use the captured data to interact with our vendors to remedy problems more efficiently.

What needs improvement?

Some use cases still require a few clicks too many to get down to the details but that'll be straightened out very soon based on the evolution we are seeing in the product.

+1 year - Saas version

It only gave us one problem when we installed it on a host with a very old OS version on it (5 years old CentOS).

Not at all!

Not at all!

First class support, via mail, telephone and even chat!

Premium!

We where using home grown scripts, log analysis and Zabbix to monitor our 3d party tools, this proved to be very time consuming and quite hard to get to the actual cause due to the lack of integration.

Quite simple actually, all it takes in setting up an account and installing the agents with a single setup script.

In house.

Almost instant, for its price and quality the ROI is unbeatable.

What other advice do I have?

Ruxit works almost out of the box and is able to monitor system aspects as well as application performance and user experience.

Just try it, the product will convince you!

5 visitors found this review helpful