SanDisk SSD Review

I use it for music projects that take a huge amount of space.

What is most valuable?

With having to record various artist, projects take a huge amount of space so we have to replace space more than we should. Protools itself takes up tons of space along with other applications such as FL Studio and Ableton Live, and Adobe Photoshop makes it no better on a hard disk drive. When I used a friend's laptop that consisted of a solid state drive, I immediately saw the difference but the size was not big enough to hold all the applications needed to fulfill our needs so we had to return the laptop. I immediately bought a SSD and docked it.

What needs improvement?

256GB is way too small. The price for the 256GB device was in my price range and I still did not know how beneficial it was so I tried it. It was amazing, but I just didn't have enough space. You never understand how much space a project can take up until you have almost no space available. I had to basically use the SSD as a bridge whenever I filled its capacity. Nonetheless, I still enjoyed the product from SanDisk, but the size is just too small and the prices are too high. I guess that's the price you have to pay for an amazing product.

I have an external hard drive, but it is a hard disk drive. It's not bad at all but if there were an external solid state drive that would be amazing. The speed and portability of it would be incomparable. I would have the efficiency of a 2015 MacBook in the form of a portable drive. The only problem I might run into is the price of this external solid state drive. Replacement SSDs are priced at $90-$120 for a 256gb if it's external, it might be 30% more.

I've had no issues with deployment.

I've had no issues with stability.

Other than the space issue, I've had no issues with scalability.

We were looking at flash storage as we have too little space and too much money invested on just memory. With flash, we have multiple solid state drives, working at once is a dream come true. It's fast and more memory than I can think of