SAS Fraud Management Review

Scalable and easy to use but could have better technical support

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for fraud prevention cases.

What is most valuable?

The solution is easy to use.

It's pretty stable in terms of performance. The performance overall is very good.

The solution can scale well.

The initial setup is pretty easy. It's not too difficult.

What needs improvement?

We have some issues with SAS Visual Investigator.

Occasionally, there are some mechanisms that can work a bit slow.

Technical support could be faster and more responsive when we reach out.

I've been using the solution for a few months. It's still fairly new to me. I haven't used it for that long just yet.

The solution is very stable. There are no bugs or glitches. It doesn't crash or freeze. It's reliable and the performance has been very good so far.

That said, from my perspective, has had some issues with stability and performance issues in that they have a lot of data and it has some indexing and mechanisms that work a bit slow.

The solution has been scalable. If a company needs to expand it out, it can do so easily. It's not a problem. It's easy.

We have two customers that are actively using the solution.

We've dealt with technical support in the past. Technical support could be much quicker and much more flexible. We're are not 100% satisfied with the level of service they provide to us or their customers. They could be much better.

The solution is not overly complex or difficult to implement. It's more straightforward. It takes about a few days to install and to handle a general installation.

We have a technical team of about five or seven people that can handle any maintenance that is required.

We are a consultancy company. We can assist clients with implementation.

Customers need to pay a licensing fee yearly.

What other advice do I have?

We are consultants and partners of SAS.

I'm not sure if the version we are currently on is the latest version or not.

In general, I would recommend the solution to other users or organizations. We've been pretty pleased with it so far. Its capabilities are quite good.

I'd rate the solution at a seven out of ten.

10.7
Find out what your peers are saying about SAS, IBM, FICO and others in Fraud Detection and Prevention. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.