Siebel Review
I like the assignment management and contact management features. I would like them to extend the possibility for functional segregation.

What is most valuable?

I have found the assignment management and contact management features the most valuable.

How has it helped my organization?

With the implementation of the "assignment manager," we are now able to automate assignment rules that we previously had in "hard." This feature allows us greater flexibility when incorporating new assignment rules.

What needs improvement?

Extending the possibility for functional segregation would allow us to decentralize certain functions between different areas.

In our organization, the administration of users (or executives who access the system) is done by an area. The management of executive skills is performed by another area, according to the current Siebel. These roles should not be independent.

I have not encountered any issues with stability.

I did not encounter any issues with scalability.

The technical support is good.

We did not have a different solution.

The initial setup was complex. The degree of parameterization required for the initial setup was not made obvious. While I do not consider a high degree of parameterization bad, and it might in fact be good, it increases the initial setup's complexity.

I would give different advice depending on the company's size. If the company is large, then the cost of Siebel licensing is something that can be paid for. But if you investigate a little, there are several solutions in the market that do not cover this capacity.

I did not evaluate other options.

What other advice do I have?

Look at other alternatives in the market depending on what they need. There are a variety of solutions that can contribute to a specific need.