Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Review

What is our primary use case?

We use UAC on a daily basis to serve our internal customers. My team uses UAC to create workflows based on business requirements, creating patching campaigns and provide support.

How has it helped my organization?

It provides good automation capabilities, our company decided that UAC will be a group standard. It provides great value to our business.

What is most valuable?

From a Product Owner perspective, I can say that for me, the most valuable features are: web interface, business services allowing to segregate users, reporting capabilities.

What needs improvement?

In my opinion, training materials and FAQ/support should be improved. For people who start using UAC in a DevOps model, it's hard to understand configuration and how UAC works, how to create workflows, etc. More online classes or tutorials.

Less than one year.

Yes, it happens from time to time that UAC is not available, we work with the Stonebranch support team when it happens, it's not 100% bulletproof.

Good, but response time should be improved. We had to chase the support team several times after P1 to get RCA.

I wasn't part of the team when setup was done.

1 visitor found this review helpful
1 Comment
dwalinReal UserTOP 10

affirmative about challenges which should be picked up to improve the support and user experience.

08 November 18