Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Review

Provided us with a central overview of our Linux and Windows agents and the ability to monitor the exact software-versions of the installed agents.

What is our primary use case?

Scheduling Linux and Windows tasks from a 3rd party scheduler running on IBM z System. Integrating mainframe workload with distributed ones.

How has it helped my organization?

What is most valuable?

Agent overview with clustering, monitoring and filtering the different operating systems and/or software versions.

What needs improvement?

Dealing with customer requirements and enhancements. The process now is a little bit non-transparent.

Three to five years.

The product is very stable. When problems occurred, they were due to the environment and not the product itself.

Can be scaled.

Customer service and technical support are very good and have quick reaction times.

Initial setup is straightforward but finding the optimal settings is not always trivial.

IBM zCentric