StormRunner Load Review

Allows us to utilize cloud technology, saving time and money

How has it helped my organization?

This solution is SaaS based so we can utilize cloud technology, which is less time consuming and saves a lot of of money.

What needs improvement?

Sometimes, you are utilizing one of the low generators, then all of a sudden if you discontinue from one project, it actually deletes the entire low generator. You have to go through all the setup again. This kind of problem is on and off. It comes and goes.

We have just been using it for about two months now.

This is a new product, so there are a couple of flaws, sometimes things act up weirdly. We reach out to the support group, they solve the issues. It's an ongoing process. We understand that.

Since this is a new solution, they need to improve the support. They also have some lack of expertise. We understand that.

It is complex. You need to convince the leadership and the IT security team. You need to solve all these issues. There are a lot of things that you have to go through.

We chose this one because of the name. It's established, the last decade. We used to be with this company. Micro Focus is more than seven or eight years, we're good with them, they are good with us.

What other advice do I have?

It's a new product and we are facing some issues. We believe, they are going to work out at their end. They are going make it work and fix everything, whatever the flaws are now.

Overall, we are using this to save money and utilize the cloud technology.