Stormshield Network Security Review

Protects our company's IT infrastructure to easily block any programs from attacks but the interface could be more user-friendly

What is our primary use case?

Our primary use case for Stormshield Network Security is to protect the company IT infrastructure. We don't use an antivirus solution from them. We just use the firewall.

How has it helped my organization?

This product has improved the way our organization functions. I can see what traffic is going on. I can easily block any programs from attacks.

What is most valuable?

Everything with Stormshield Network Security is valuable.

What needs improvement?

The main area of this product that has room for improvement is pricing. Stormshield Network Security is quite expensive.

For me, what they currently have with features is enough. Maybe because I use a quite old interface of this, the price and a more user-friendly interface could be improved.

I have been using Stormshield Network Security more than five years.

Stormshield Network Security is very stable.

Stormshield Network Security is scalable. We have twenty-five users. All end users are some kind of employees. For administration, it's only me for deployment and maintenance.

This product is currently being used every day.

Stormshield Network Security was the first firewall that we implemented.

The initial setup was not too complex. It was normal.

We are a reseller of the product.

Our license for Stormshield Network Security is on an annual basis. It should be less expensive.

We were choosing between pfSense and Check Point.

What other advice do I have?

On a scale from one to ten, I would rate this product a seven because from time to time there are some little issues. You don't know what is going on.