Targit Decision Suite Review
I can now create more meaningful charts--radar, donut, pareto, scatter, range, point, boxplot, etc., but it doesn't support Linux or commodity hardware.
- The tool is very easy to use, we got on-premise training from Panorama, within days we were proficient enough to play with the tool.
- The customer service is very responsive, they answered our queries.
- I saw lot of people complaining about the lack of community forum, but they do have a forum which is quite active.
- The tool is extremely easy to use, with a click you can import data and create the visualizations.
- The things I like most is it supports variety of charts, I was quite bored with my previous BI tool which mostly supported bar, line and pie charts. I can now create more meaningful charts radar, donut, pareto, scatter, range, point, boxplot, etc.
Improvements to My Organization:
- It got excellent social and collaboration capabilities
- Matchless click to collaborate features, initiate discussion on data points and context, connect relevant users and dashboards and explore suggestive auto insight.
- Eye catching info graphics, image bank, numerous chart options and functionality for slicing and dicing
- Relatively good performance
Room for Improvement:
No support for Linux or commodity hardware.
Limited support for big data analytics
Limited awareness and distant learning like online courses
**Disclosure: I am a real user, and this review is based on my own experience and opinions.
Last updated: Aug 11 2015
Find out what your peers are saying about Targit, Microsoft, Qlik and others in Reporting Tools. Updated: January 2021.
456,495 professionals have used our research since 2012.