Targit BI Suite Review

I can now create more meaningful charts--radar, donut, pareto, scatter, range, point, boxplot, etc., but it doesn't support Linux or commodity hardware.

Valuable Features:

• The tool is very easy to use, we got on-premise training from Panorama, within days we were proficient enough to play with the tool.
  • The customer service is very responsive, they answered our queries.
  • I saw lot of people complaining about the lack of community forum, but they do have a forum which is quite active.
  • The tool is extremely easy to use, with a click you can import data and create the visualizations.
  • The things I like most is it supports variety of charts, I was quite bored with my previous BI tool which mostly supported bar, line and pie charts. I can now create more meaningful charts radar, donut, pareto, scatter, range, point, boxplot, etc.

Improvements to My Organization:

• It got excellent social and collaboration capabilities
  • Matchless click to collaborate features, initiate discussion on data points and context, connect relevant users and dashboards and explore suggestive auto insight.
  • Eye catching info graphics, image bank, numerous chart options and functionality for slicing and dicing
  • Relatively good performance

Room for Improvement:

No support for Linux or commodity hardware.

Limited support for big data analytics

Limited awareness and distant learning like online courses