Upland WorkEngine Review

It's easy to implement and manage. I'd like to see integration with PowerPivot and Power View.

What is most valuable?

• Business Intelligence reports
  • Interactive and dynamic graphs/charts

What needs improvement?

I haven’t worked with it in over a year now. But, if it has not been done yet, maybe an integration with PowerPivot and Power View reporting mechanism through the use of Excel services.

6 months

The tool is a very easy to install and configure.

None that I can think of.

None that I can think of.

Customer Service: Very good, excellentTechnical Support: Excellent

I've also used Project Server because when I moved to a new company they were not using EPMLive Workengine but I would have liked to have continue working with it.

Straightforward. EPMLive Workengine is pre-configured, a few clicks get you a running solution in no time.

We implemented both in-house and through a vendor team.

When submitting proposals for projects (tenders), other competitors would include Project Server, Documentum, etc., because of Workengine’s scalability and it's easily integratable with other LOB applications

What other advice do I have?

Great tool to use, easy to implement, easy to manage and easy to tailor to customer or business needs.
Find out what your peers are saying about Upland, LoadSpring Solutions, Augeo and others in Project Management Software. Updated: January 2021.
455,108 professionals have used our research since 2012.