Upland WorkEngine Review

Easy to implement with limited customization. Integration adds complexity.

I'm currently in the process of implementing EPM Live upgrade to release 5.6. Compared to MS Project Server I'd give EMP LIVE a 5 out of 5. For this implementation the focus is on features such as Resource Management, MS Project Schedule integration, time sheets, integration with external systems and reporting.

The main objective of upgrading from Work Engine coupled with Project ServerĀ to straight EPM Live 5.6 is to simplify resource management, schedule and time sheet processing. AutomatingĀ integration with Oracle increases resource management and billing accuracy. EPM Live 5.6 (Work Engine) offers easy to use Portfolio, Program, Project and Resource management features in addition to enhancing communication, collaboration and document management not withstanding time sheet management and processing.

**Disclosure: My company has a business relationship with this vendor other than being a customer: My company has a Work Engine re-seller partnership with the vendor. As result of our experience with the tool we independently provide consulting services to organizations that choose Work Engine (EPM Live).
Find out what your peers are saying about Upland, LoadSpring Solutions, Augeo and others in Project Management Software. Updated: July 2021.
523,431 professionals have used our research since 2012.