VMware Cloud Foundation Review

A stable solution with an easy initial setup and good mission aspects

What is most valuable?

The mission aspect of the solution is the most valuable feature.

What needs improvement?

Typically, the ABA in comparison to other products needs improvement, but it depends on the customer.

They need to offer more support for Mac.

I would like to have IT virtualization options similar to a Raspberry PI, if that's possible.

The solution is very stable.

I believe the solution is scalable. We haven't had any problems with scalability yet.

I've only used technical support a few times and they usually get back to me within the same day or the next day if it's a difficult issue. However, I haven't used technical support in a few years. I've mostly focused on utilizing more of their professional services for guidance related to configuration examples.

The initial setup is straightforward. Usually there are a few conflicts. You're typically always adapting an old infrastructure.

The pricing is expensive, but you pay for what you get. The price ultimately could be more competitive in my opinion.

What other advice do I have?

We use various deployment models; it's dependant on the client. We're a VMware partner.

I'd rate the solution eight out of ten.