Work.com Review

Performance management and goals are the most valuable features. The UI needs to improve.

What is most valuable?

Performance management and goals are the most valuable features. We like the flexibility and ease of administration of the performance cycles.

We like how "goals" can connect to Salesforce reports to update the progress automatically. We like the flexibility for goal-setting with or without metrics, cascading, or approval workflow.

How has it helped my organization?

It was a better tool than what we had before. It made the performance management and goals features a little easier to administer.

What needs improvement?

The UI needs to improve. I would bring it out of Salesforce. That’s the worst thing that has happened to what used to be Rypple.

If you like the Salesforce UI, this will be fine for you. If not, then I wouldn’t recommend it.

I personally don’t care for Salesforce UI/UX, i.e., the layout, user experience, and design. I think that’s a detractor for this solution.

I have used this solution for around one and a half years.

I have not encountered any stability issues.

The reporting of goal results was difficult. It required manual work to get what we needed.

As far as I am aware, we never got any support from Salesforce, nor did we ask for it either.

We were using home-grown solutions previous to this solution. The reason why we switched was because these solutions weren't cutting it in terms of functionality.

The setup is fairly straightforward.

We did not evaluate other options seriously. We already used Salesforce in a way that did not add any additional cost to implement it on Work.com.

What other advice do I have?

Make sure you’re comfortable with the Salesforce UI before selecting this product.