Zudy VINYL Review

Easily accessible, gives us more capabilities within our systems to pull information out

What is our primary use case?

We use it for different applications. We're doing some dashboarding, some demo tracking, some commission. So far, those are the three applications that have been working for us, or are in the works.

How has it helped my organization?

It gives us an accurate idea of where we stand as a business, on many different levels. It also gives our sales department more of an idea of how they are doing for the month, every month. And it gives us more capabilities within our systems to pull information out. It's just a better, more accurate, and faster system.

This is like having an application within your business and it's a totally different premise, rather than having to go in and have all this coding done, which just takes so long. And everything else is done by spreadsheets. You don't want to stare at a spreadsheet all day long, because there are a million of them and there could be errors. The idea of there being errors is less likely than it used to be.

What is most valuable?

• Ease of use
  • Easily accessible

What needs improvement?

We've been on a hold with one of the products that we started with, which was one of our processes. It just wasn't capable of doing it. It could extract it but it couldn't get the information back in internally, correctly. And that's just because our system is old.

No issues with stability. It is very much a stable product.

The first project we gave them, our biggest, was the problem. It wasn't able to do it but, as I said, the system we were using was too old, and they're too advanced.

We have a guy that comes to our office every Wednesday and he's easily accessible at any hour, any day of the week. If there is a tech problem, he deals with our IT department directly. Honestly, everything is quick. I think because of the way our world is nowadays, where everything is so easily accessible, and being accessible even on a weekend makes it that much better.

We were using a manual system that we created ourselves, and that's why we switched.

The initial setup was straightforward, not complex at all. We're not delving into the learning of how to use it yet. We have somebody in-house who is trying to learn it, but we have other projects going on, so it's taken a back-burner. But, as I said, its accessibility is very easy.

You always look for the underlying cost, there's always underlying costs but the value is fine. I don't think it should cost any more. You pay for the software but you're also paying for their employees, when they work onsite for you.

Licensing is fine. We have to finalize the agreement once a year and that's pretty much it. Otherwise, it's ours and we can do whatever we want with it.

We did look at other options but they don't have the flexibility that this does. This has a lot of flexibility.

What other advice do I have?

They give you a free trial of what it can do. Go in with something that's easier, not harder, because that is going to give you an idea of what it can do, and you can basically work from that point on.

I rate it an eight out of 10. There is always room for improvement. If they could just make it a little bit easier for the customer to learn how to use it themselves, that would make it better.

Create Enterprise Apps without Code

Find out more about how Zudy VINYL's code-free platform can speed up your enterprise application development process. Contact Zudy to find out more.