Zudy VINYL Review

From a front-end perspective, the apps which we have built are intuitive to use

What is our primary use case?

We use VINYL for more purposes than I can count. If I were to distill it down to our guiding principles, Vinyl is utilized to fill in our gaps, whether it be from processes, systems, integration, or governance.

How has it helped my organization?

It has allowed us to implement processes and governance where we previously had none. It also has allowed us to peel away from large, enterprise products that dictate specific ways of doing things; ways that might not match the business need/process in place.

What is most valuable?

VINYL's flexibility: We have been able to leverage the platform to rapidly build custom solutions, and tailor-make them to our needs. To date, the speed of app creation and extensibility of the product have allowed us to solve critical business problems in a timely manner.

From a front-end perspective, the apps which we have built are intuitive to use.

What needs improvement?

The ease of use for individuals to self-serve could be improved. The solution is no-code, but there is still a decent learning curve associated with the product and some app design principles necessary before people can self-serve.

We have not encountered any stability issues.

The cloud nature of the application and the licensing model have allowed us to role out new apps to an increasing number of users without any issues.

The support is quite good through the professional services.

While this tool was in-house before I started, but a typical application build takes a matter of weeks.

Our company uses agile methodologies to quickly prototype, build, test, and deploy our solutions.

We have been leveraging Zudy Professional Services, which consistently delivers above expectations.

I was not involved in the pricing and licensing.

What other advice do I have?

We use it quite extensively within the teams that I support. There are already initiatives underway to expand to additional business units/domains.

The product can do almost whatever you need it to do. However, the "how" to do this can be challenging. Leveraging Zudy Professional Services has allowed us to get more bang for our buck using this product.

Create Enterprise Apps without Code

Find out more about how Zudy VINYL's code-free platform can speed up your enterprise application development process. Contact Zudy to find out more.