Actional Reviews

Miguel Rascon
User
Consultant at a comms service provider with 501-1,000 employees
Jul 30 2017

What do you think of Actional?

What is most valuable?: Provides speed and scaling in the cloud Effortless scaling Never throws away data Takes action now Delivers analytics at the speed of business Automates and speeds up system discovery • What needs improvement?: I would like to see better marketing. • For how long have I used the solution?: We have used this for four years. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: There are no deployment issues at this moment. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: There are no stability issues at this moment. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: This tool has great scaling capabilities, i.e., no limitations. • How is customer service and technical support?: Customer Service: I would give...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Actional

Find out what your peers are saying about Aurea, AppDynamics, Dotcom-Monitor and others in Application Performance Management (APM).
301,872 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Actional Questions

Actional Projects By Members

Actional Consultants

What is Actional?

Actional (CX-Monitor) automatically discovers both systems and processes associated with your active customer journeys or applications and gives you real-time operational profiles and analysis of each system and process.
Actional customers
Proximus, Air France-KLM, Barratt Developments, Freedom Mortgage
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Application Performance Management (APM) solution is right for you?

Download our free Application Performance Management (APM) Report and find out what your peers are saying about Aurea, AppDynamics, Dotcom-Monitor, and more!