AWS WAF OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is AWS WAF?
AWS WAF is a web application firewall that helps protect your web applications from common web exploits that could affect application availability, compromise security, or consume excessive resources. AWS WAF gives you control over which traffic to allow or block to your web applications by defining customizable web security rules. You can use AWS WAF to create custom rules that block common attack patterns, such as SQL injection or cross-site scripting, and rules that are designed for your specific application. New rules can be deployed within minutes, letting you respond quickly to changing traffic patterns. Also, AWS WAF includes a full-featured API that you can use to automate the creation, deployment, and maintenance of web security rules.
AWS WAF is also known as AWS Web Application Firewall.
AWS WAF Buyer's Guide
Download the AWS WAF Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
AWS WAF Customers
eVitamins, 9Splay, Senao International
AWS WAF Video
What users are saying about AWS WAF pricing:
- "AWS is not that costly by comparison. They are maybe close to $40 per month. I think it was between $29 or $39."
- "We are kind of doing a POC comparison to see what works best. Pricing-wise, AWS is one of the most attractive ones. It is fairly cheap, and we like the pricing part. We're trying to see what makes more sense operation-wise, license-wise, and pricing-wise."
- "It's quite affordable. It's in the middle."
- "The pricing should be more affordable, especially as it pertains to small clients."
- "It has a variable pricing scheme."