BMC Helix Cloud Security Overview
What is BMC Helix Cloud Security?
BMC Helix Cloud Security (formerly TrueSight Cloud Security) automates cloud resource configuration security checks and remediation across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud. With Helix Cloud Security, configurations of cloud resources and containers are managed consistently, securely, and with an audit trail. Because it is SaaS, there is nothing to install. You can literally begin automating your cloud security posture management in minutes.
• Automated cloud configuration security
posture management (CSPM) using Center
for Internet Security (CIS) policies for
cloud assets on AWS, Azure, and GCP
• Automated remediation - no coding or scripting required
• Ready-to-use policy packs for CIS, PCI, and GDPR, and support for custom security and compliance policies
• Full-stack container configuration security, including Kubernetes pods, host, Docker daemon,
image, and Docker container
• Integration with incident & change
• Alerts, reports, exception management, RBAC, and multi-tenancy
BMC Helix Cloud Security is also known as TrueSight Cloud Security, SecOps Policy Service.
BMC Helix Cloud Security Buyer's Guide
Download the BMC Helix Cloud Security Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: March 2021
BMC Helix Cloud Security CustomersNHS, Vodafone, Kansas City Life, SKY Italia, Cybera
BMC Helix Cloud Security Video
What users are saying about BMC Helix Cloud Security pricing:
- "It is a subscription model with term licensing that is usually yearly. This includes, not only the product, but support and maintenance. It is based on cloud assets. Therefore, if you have 100 cloud assets, those cloud assets are measured based on evaluation or transactions. For example, if I'm evaluating that cloud asset for CIS compliance, PCI compliance, and AWS best practices, that asset gets evaluated three times, as those are three transactions. However, the license model is based on peak asset usage. So, over a year, if you deploy 100, 1000, 500, and then 2000 assets, you will be charged for the 2000 peak of assets managed by Helix Cloud Security."
- "The pricing is based on an annual subscription, upfront, and it's based on cloud assets. Whether your assets are in Azure and AWS combined, the tool tells you how many assets are being scanned and that's the number used for pricing."
BMC Helix Cloud Security Reviews
Learn what your peers think about BMC Helix Cloud Security. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: March 2021.
465,836 professionals have used our research since 2012.