Dell EMC ECS Overview
What is Dell EMC ECS?
Dell EMC Elactic Cloud Storage (ECS) provides a complete software-defined object storage platform designed for today's cloud-scale storage requirements. ECS provides the simplicity and low cost benefits of the public cloud without the risk, compliance, and data sovereignty concerns. ECS benefits include:
- Cloud-scale Economics: 60% TCO savings versus public cloud services.
- Simplicity & Scale: Single global namespace, unlimited apps, users and files.
- Universal Accessibility: Support for object, file, and HDFS all on a single platform.
- Faster App Development: API accessible storage and strong consistency accelerates cloud apps & analytics.
- Turnkey Cloud: Multi-tenancy, self-service access and metering capabilities.
Dell EMC ECS is also known as EMC ECS, Dell EMC Elastic Cloud Storage, EMC Elastic Cloud Storage.
Download the File and Object Storage Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: July 2021
Dell EMC ECS Customers
Dell EMC ECS Video
What users are saying about Dell EMC ECS pricing:
- "Dell EMC ECS is too expensive."
- "We are not paying for the license at this stage."