What is EMC Elastic Cloud Storage?
Dell EMC Elactic Cloud Storage (ECS) provides a complete software-defined object storage platform designed for today's cloud-scale storage requirements. ECS provides the simplicity and low cost benefits of the public cloud without the risk, compliance, and data sovereignty concerns. ECS benefits include:
- Cloud-scale Economics: 60% TCO savings versus public cloud services.
- Simplicity & Scale: Single global namespace, unlimited apps, users and files.
- Universal Accessibility: Support for object, file, and HDFS all on a single platform.
- Faster App Development: API accessible storage and strong consistency accelerates cloud apps & analytics.
- Turnkey Cloud: Multi-tenancy, self-service access and metering capabilities.
Also known as
EMC Elastic Cloud Storage customers