Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Hillstone I-Series Server Breach Detection System

Find out what your peers are saying about Hillstone Networks, Darktrace, Splunk and others in Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software. Updated: April 2019.
340,752 professionals have used our research since 2012.

Hillstone I-Series Server Breach Detection System Questions

Hillstone I-Series Server Breach Detection System Projects By Members

What is Hillstone I-Series Server Breach Detection System?

The Hillstone Server Breach Detection System (sBDS) adopts multiple threat detection technologies that include both traditional signature-based technology as well as large-scale threat intelligent data modeling and user behavioral analytics modeling, which provides an ideal solution to detect unknown or 0-day threat attacks, to protect high-value, critical servers and their sensitive data from being leaked or stolen. Together with deep threat hunting analysis capabilities and visibility, Hillstone sBDS provides security admins the effective means to detect IOCs (Indicators of Compromise) events, restore the threat attack kill chain and provide extensive visibility into threat intelligence analysis and mitigations.

Also known as
Hillstone sBDS
Sorry, no reviews are posted about Hillstone I-Series Server Breach Detection System. Be the first to write a review. It's quick and easy!

If you work for Hillstone Networks and want to claim this page, contact vendors@itcentralstation.com.
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Intrusion Detection and Prevention Software Report and find out what your peers are saying about Hillstone Networks, Darktrace, Splunk, and more!