HPE 3PAR StoreServ OverviewUNIXBusinessApplicationPrice:
What is HPE 3PAR StoreServ?
HP 3PAR all-flash storage accelerates business agility by boosting application performance with over 900,000 IOPS at less than 0.7 ms latency. And it does this while delivering all the enterprise-class, Tier-1 features and functionality you expect from the storage platform that powers three of the world’s four largest managed service providers.
HPE 3PAR StoreServ is also known as HPE 3PAR Flash Storage, InServ, Storeserv, 3PAR Flash Storage, HP Enterprise Storage, 3PAR Flash Array, HP 3PAR Flash Storage .
HPE 3PAR StoreServ Buyer's Guide
Download the HPE 3PAR StoreServ Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: September 2021
HPE 3PAR StoreServ Customers
Just Energy, Latisys, team AG, DreamWorks, BlueShore Financial, Erasmus MC
HPE 3PAR StoreServ Video
What users are saying about HPE 3PAR StoreServ pricing:
- "It is quite difficult to decide on the cost. At one point, I was the project lead to cover with some people, but the price was important and we had its compression calculated. At that moment, it was fair because that was one of the things moving their product due to the cost of HPE 3PAR StoreServ as they were competing with Hitachi and IBM A9000, which I'm not sure if is still available."
- "It is lower in price as compared to other vendors, such as Dell. As compared to Huawei, all storage solutions are expensive, including this one."
- "Its price is a bit high for adding another tree, but when we purchased it, it was okay with us. We had compared it with EMC and other solutions, and it was okay at that point in time. Our storage has a lifespan of seven to eight years. When you purchase it, you need to keep a headroom of around 40% to 50%. After three to four years, you generally plan for an upgrade. The price is not so bad today for two years or so, and within a year, I might find that I have to upgrade or increase the storage. This usually happens when there is a radical change or a new application has come that is consuming a lot of data, but generally, there is a plan for the amount of data that we generate and the storage upgrade."
- "It is a bit more expensive. IBM is cheaper than HPE in Turkey."
- "The SSD is a little bit expensive."
HPE 3PAR StoreServ Reviews