Juniper Ethernet Switches Overview
Juniper Ethernet Switches is the #5 ranked solution in our list of top Ethernet Switches. It is most often compared to Cisco Ethernet Switches: Juniper Ethernet Switches vs Cisco Ethernet Switches
What is Juniper Ethernet Switches?
Juniper Ethernet Switches are made up of the EX Series product line. These EX Series Ethernet Switches provide branch, campus and data center networks with access, aggregation and core layer switching solutions. The end result is secure, fast and efficient application and data delivery.
Today's enterprise networks increasingly demand mobile access, optimal availability, virtualization, and unified communications. The Juniper Ethernet Switches EX Series caters for all of these requirements, ensuring business continuity, network flexibility and maximum productivity.
Juniper Ethernet Switches is also known as Juniper EX Series.
Juniper Ethernet Switches Buyer's Guide
Download the Juniper Ethernet Switches Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: June 2021
Juniper Ethernet Switches Customers
BlackLotus, Staminus, Community Bank, BAS Group, Cloud Dynamics, Privalia, Fluidata, and Tesla Motors.
Juniper Ethernet Switches Video
What users are saying about Juniper Ethernet Switches pricing:
- "The Juniper switches are less expensive than competing brands."
- "Juniper costs less than the competition. As a comparison, Cisco is 33% more."
- "The maintenance cost is approximately €2,000 ($2,200 USD) per year, including support, for our entire fleet."
- "We purchased the box for a one-time charge, and we are paying a yearly support fee of several hundred Euros."
- "The pricing for the support is very high."
Learn what your peers think about Juniper Ethernet Switches. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: June 2021.
511,607 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 13 more Juniper Ethernet Switches Reviews