Quadient Inspire Overview

Quadient Inspire is the #1 ranked solution in our list of top CCM tools. It is most often compared to OpenText Exstream: Quadient Inspire vs OpenText Exstream

What is Quadient Inspire?

Quadient is the driving force behind the world’s most meaningful customer experiences. Quadient helps companies create a nimble, effective, and unified customer communications infrastructure to deliver a complete omnichannel customer experience that spans the entire customer journey. With Quadient Inspire, organizations create and deliver personalized, compliant customer communications across all digital and traditional channels, from one centralized hub.

Quadient Inspire is also known as GMC Software Inspire.

Quadient Inspire Buyer's Guide

Download the Quadient Inspire Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: May 2021

Quadient Inspire Customers

Aetna, Allstate, Bradesco, Stralfors, Ping An Bank, KPMG, Aegon, Allison Payment Systems, TenStep, Pacific Life, Metlife, Transamerica, Societe Generale, Canacord Genuity, Pondres, Heeter, DTS Communicate, Melbourne Mail Management, Eximia, Brightsource, Salem One, Epsilon Data Management

Quadient Inspire Video

Pricing Advice

What users are saying about Quadient Inspire pricing:
  • "I can tell from my personal experience that if you know how to use the software, the return on investment comes in a really short time."

Digital Print Programmer at A1 Security Print
Makes it much easier to label items clearly and introduce new options later without having to fundamentally alter what has been done previously

What is our primary use case?

We are a Security Print business producing the world’s most important documentation for a wide variety of different clients who require input and output in numerous formats and volumes. This often involves spreadsheets and text file sources or captures from documents such as PDFs. From there we use Quadient to manipulate these records in any number of ways to fulfill the clients' requirements to produce numerous types of documents that contain all sorts of programmed security features. The capabilities of Quadient allow for us to create inline packing manifests and labels for despatch not only… more »

• "The user-friendly way that workflows in Quadient Inspire can be composed and organized goes a long way towards minimizing the time spent creating complex tasks, thus creating more available programming time/capacity for new jobs. While original scripting knowledge is preferential to using the tool effectively, the modular structure and GUI interface makes it much easier to grasp than otherwise might have been the case."
  • "The de-bug/help system is quite ambiguous at times and only works if you know where to look, but I find that its search facility is perhaps not as extensive as it might be and often returns fairly random results unless the search terms used are very specific."

What other advice do I have?

The advice I have for anyone thinking of investing in Quadient Inspire, I can recommend it to anyone considering it as a solution for anyone in the Print/Mail/Comms industry it is a must. It is easy to “Stick to what you know” but believe me in this case the grass is greener.
Consultant at Tomaž Juvančič s.p.
Centralization of their document resources and templates drastically reduces the number of templates/workflows, as well as maintenance costs

What is our primary use case?

I am an independent consultant, serving companies in the region with Quadient Inspire. I have performed many migrations of document workflows for banks, insurance companies, Telcos, and PSPs.

• "Its easy-to-learn scripting possibilities give unlimited possibilities for any task."
  • "What can be improved are the new additions to the solution."

What other advice do I have?

The thing I like most about this solution is that there is a very valuable and connected community of real users, connected in the Quadient University. You can post any question there and get answers, opinions, demo cases, and even working solutions by fellow members who are doing it just because they like to help. Also, official support is fantastic. Be aware that you need to invest a couple of days (maybe a week or two) of your time with the product (preferably guided), to truly get a feeling of how powerful this product really is.
Learn what your peers think about Quadient Inspire. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: May 2021.
502,856 professionals have used our research since 2012.
User at a marketing services firm with 51-200 employees
Leaderboard
Data Transformation features helped make us more efficient and win more work

What is our primary use case?

We use Inspire Designer for Data processing and Document composition. We are currently developing our workflows to operate on an automated basis by using Command Line in batch files to call workflows and pass data in and out of the Designer to other applications.

• "The feature we use on every job is the NS Splitter, which enables us to impose jobs two up on SRA3 paper seamlessly, allowing us to maximize print layout and costs savings."
  • "I would like more wizards to be included in the scripting module and perhaps an online training course on Udemy would be a useful asset."

What other advice do I have?

Do not expect to be able to use the software without any training as it is extremely powerful with many modules and can be slightly overwhelming if you have had no exposure to it. That being said, with a day's onsite training we were producing jobs with ease, albeit only using basic modules. Over time and with the help of the University we have gained lots of knowledge from the very helpful University Member.
GMC Inspire Programmer at PCI Group
Extensive built-in functions save us time, and good training is available

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use this product for high-speed variable printing of letters, statements, etc. I have also used Inspire for direct mail marketing pieces. The previous company I was with was using DesignMerge with Adobe InDesign, and moving to Inspire was the best move because it opened so many doors and possibilities. It also worked more seamlessly than DesignMerge. With the volume we were working with, DesignMerge just wasn't robust enough. It would get bogged down and process far too slowly. Inspire is fast, reliable, and pretty unlimited in what you can do.

• "Inspire is fast, reliable, and pretty unlimited in what you can do."
  • "One improvement would be to make the training modules or university free for users, as not all companies will pay for their employees to do the training and get the certificates."
Programming Specialist at Quad/Graphics
A flexible document creation solution that is always current in a changing marketplace

What is our primary use case?

I use Quadient Inspire Designer on a daily basis for complex variable document composition and data manipulation. I output primarily to IJPDS, PostScript, and PDF.

• "The most valuable aspect of Inspire is that it is constantly being upgraded to keep up with current market trends."
  • "In the (near) future I would love to be able to merge Excel XLS data with the same level of ease that we can currently merge CSV data sources (including text attributes, which are lost when using the CSV format)."