SAP BusinessObjects EPM [EOL] Reviews

rating
Ashraf Omar Hussein
usiness Intelligence and Data ?arehouse Section Head & Pre-sales
Oct 01 2017

What is most valuable?

It's very user-friendly, easy for development, and faster learning, so when I implement solutions using BO, BusinessObjects, I found the user adapts with the solution very fast... more»

How has it helped my organization?

* I noticed many improvement in SAP BusinessObject Functionality. Comparing it to the older releases of BO and always using one data source for analytics. One database or one data... more»

What needs improvement?

Add more functionality compared to Hyperion Essbase. When comparing BusinessObjects with Hyperion Essbase, I can see that Hyperion Essbase contains more functionalities, such as... more»

I did use different solutions. I used Hyperion Essbase, Oracle Business Intelligence, Hyperion Oracle BI Cloud Services, and Tableau.

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About SAP BusinessObjects EPM [EOL]

Find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Oracle, Tagetik and others in Business Performance Management.
294,620 professionals have used our research since 2012.

SAP BusinessObjects EPM [EOL] Questions

SAP BusinessObjects EPM [EOL] Projects By Members

SAP BusinessObjects EPM [EOL] Consultants

What is SAP BusinessObjects EPM [EOL]?

BusinessObjects Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) covers everything from planning, budgeting and forecasting to financial consolidation and disclosure management Ð and can help you take revenue and profitability to the next level. Capture objectives, determine initiatives, cascade scorecards and metrics throughout your organization and measure performance to drive accountability and keep goals on track.
Also known as
BusinessObjects Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
SAP BusinessObjects EPM [EOL] customers
Ego Pharmaceuticals Pty. Ltd, Kennametal Inc., University of Kentucky, Lenovo, Molson Coors Brewing Company, KEEN Footwear, Florida Crystals Corporation
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Business Performance Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Business Performance Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about SAP, Oracle, Tagetik, and more!