Stonebranch provides efficient enterprise-wide workload automation software solutions that solve complex IT business processes in a simple way
- from Amazon Web Services, Docker, Openstack, Hadoop, Microsoft Azure to z/OS batch processes on the mainframe.
Go with Stonebranch and automate IT business processes to achieve:
- Single “pane of glass” so your IT team control the status of all scripts, jobs, tasks, workflows running across all servers and VM machines.
- Reduce manual IT effort and increase efficiency via automated scheduling and execution of all jobs. No IT engineers manually executing tasks or scheduling activities locally on each VM.
- Automatic notifications and alerts (email, ticket, SNMP, SMS) if a workflow condition is not satisfied.
- Central repository, auditing and configuration management of all workflow logic, script definitions, job executions.
Universal Automation Center provides the full hands-on experience on Premise and Cloud, get your free trial here.
Universal Automation Center (UAC) is a system of four enterprise workload automation products:
Universal Controller is the UAC workload automation and job scheduling software.
A central component of the Controller is the integrated drag-and-drop workflow definition tool.
This feature allows you to define workflows that closely model your business processes.
Universal Agent is a vendor-independent scheduling agent that collaborates with existing job scheduler(s)
on all major computing platforms, both legacy and distributed. All schedulers that run on: z/Series, i/Series, UNIX, Linux, Windows are supported.
Universal Agent can be deployed on your job scheduler server and on each machine in your environment where you need to execute batch workloads.
The Agent is scheduled as a local task within your scheduler and communicates across your network to control the execution of work.
Status and output are reported back to the job scheduler server in real time.
Universal Data Mover provides for the managed file transfer of files between servers and applications.
UDM is a centralized and self-managing solution that provides a unified strategy for moving large files between
legacy and distributed applications.
Universal Data Mover Gateway automates, secures and simplifies your B2B file transfer processes.