Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Overview
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center is the #5 ranked solution in our list of top Workload Automation tools. It is most often compared to Control-M: Stonebranch Universal Automation Center vs Control-M
What is Stonebranch Universal Automation Center?
The Stonebranch Workload Automation solution, part of our Universal Automation Center platform, helps organizations automate, manage, and orchestrate their IT processes - across hybrid IT environments.
1. Workflow Orchestration and Automation: Holistically control scripts, jobs, tasks, and IT processes running across your on-prem, hybrid cloud, and/or multi-cloud environments.
2. Real-Time Automation: With our event-driven automation technology, it is now possible to achieve real-time automation across your entire hybrid IT environment.
3. Self-Service Automation: With a focus on ease-of-use, you can empower your workforce with self-service automation using member roles and permissions.
4. BI & Analytics: Centralize operational control and insight with proactive monitoring, reporting, and alerts
- Drag-and-drop Workflow Creation: You don’t have to be a developer to create automation. Custom scripting is a thing of the past. Easily create workflows with an intuitive drag-and-drop user interface.
- DevOps enabled: Align priorities between IT Ops and DevOps with Jobs-as-Code, Infrastructure-as-Code, and bundle-and-promote features.
- Limitless 3rd Party Integrations: Integrate into any platform or application from the mainframe to the cloud. Use pre-packaged integrations, build your own, or download integration blueprints from the community-driven opensource marketplace.
- Available on-premises or as a SaaS-based deployment, the UAC is a modern platform built to scale with your business.
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Buyer's Guide
Download the Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: March 2021
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Customers
Nissan, Coop, United Supermarkets, Groupon, CSC, Orbitz, Johnson & Johnson, BMW, Qantas.
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Video
What users are saying about Stonebranch Universal Automation Center pricing:
- "When we reviewed this solution against other vendors, Stonebranch blew everybody out of the water in terms of cost."
- "We're transaction-based, as far as our licensing goes. We have 50,000 transactions a month and our licensing cost is $55,000 a year..."
- "Outside of licensing fees, there aren't any other costs."
- "I don't have pricing information, but I do know it's cheaper than our old legacy system. Other than the standard licensing fees there are no additional costs."
Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Reviews
Learn what your peers think about Stonebranch Universal Automation Center. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: March 2021.
474,038 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 1 more Stonebranch Universal Automation Center Reviews