Sybase Afaria [EOL] Reviews

rating
Vishal Jain
SAP Technical Lead at a tech services company with 501-1,000 employees
Aug 25 2017

What do you think of Sybase Afaria [EOL]?

What is most valuable?: Enrollment based on groups. • How has it helped my organization?: It helped our organization in securing our enterprise data on mobile devices. • What needs improvement?: It needs compatibility with multiple platforms and databases. • For how long have I used the solution?: I've used it for two years. • What was my experience with deployment of the solution?: No issues with deployment. • What do I think about the stability of the solution?: No issues with stability. • What do I think about the scalability of the solution?: No issues with scalability. • How is customer service and technical support?: 6/10 • Which solutions did we use previously?: No other solution was used. • How was the initial setup?: It wasn't too...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About Sybase Afaria [EOL]

Have A Question About Mobile Device Management?

Our experts can help. 305,759 professionals have used our research on 6,848 solutions.

Sybase Afaria [EOL] Questions

Sybase Afaria [EOL] Projects By Members

Sybase Afaria [EOL] Consultants

What is Sybase Afaria [EOL]?

SAP Afaria is a mobile device management software product. It helps large organizations connect mobile devices such as smartphones and tablet computers to the company network, and to simplify the information technology (IT) tasks associated with buying, deploying, securing and maintaining such devices.
Sybase Afaria [EOL] customers