TalentSoft Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
SeniorReb5ed
Senior Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Consultant at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 22 2017

What do you think of TalentSoft?

Valuable Features: The two main features I use and appreciate are: Reporting (although it doesn't always work as intended) Candidate tracking for our requirements • Improvements to My Organization: Not at this time. • Room for Improvement: I would like to see: More robust reporting Changes to fields (they should be simpler) A more easily customizable solution • Use of Solution: I have used TalentSoft for one year. • Customer Service and Technical Support: Recently, support has been excellent. Prior to 2017, my team either had the wrong or ineffective service follow-up or they often looked for workarounds outside the system. This has changed since we've better connected with the online service desk. • Previous Solutions: I'm not sure what we used...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About TalentSoft

Find out what your peers are saying about TalentSoft, SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand and others in Talent Management.
294,792 professionals have used our research since 2012.

TalentSoft Questions

TalentSoft Projects By Members

TalentSoft Consultants

What is TalentSoft?

Web-based talent management software with over 2 million users. Includes everything from acquiring to developing your employees.
TalentSoft customers
Aeroports de Paris, Arkadin, Ingenico Payment Services, Bollor_ Group, Bull, FDJ, Limagrain
BUYER'S GUIDE
Not sure which Talent Management solution is right for you?

Download our free Talent Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about TalentSoft, SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand, and more!