TalentSoft Reviews

Filter by:Reset all filters
industry
rating
Anonymous User
Senior Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Consultant at a manufacturing company with 1,001-5,000 employees
Mar 22 2017

What do you think of TalentSoft?

What is most valuable?: The two main features I use and appreciate are: Reporting (although it doesn't always work as intended) Candidate tracking for our requirements • How has it helped my organization?: Not at this time. • What needs improvement?: I would like to see: More robust reporting Changes to fields (they should be simpler) A more easily customizable solution • For how long have I used the solution?: I have used TalentSoft for one year. • How is customer service and technical support?: Recently, support has been excellent. Prior to 2017, my team either had the wrong or ineffective service follow-up or they often looked for workarounds outside the system. This has changed since we've better connected with the online service desk. • Which...

Articles

User Assessments By Topic About TalentSoft

Find out what your peers are saying about TalentSoft, SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand and others in Talent Management.
305,899 professionals have used our research since 2012.

TalentSoft Questions

TalentSoft Projects By Members

TalentSoft Consultants

What is TalentSoft?

Web-based talent management software with over 2 million users. Includes everything from acquiring to developing your employees.
TalentSoft customers
Aeroports de Paris, Arkadin, Ingenico Payment Services, Bollor_ Group, Bull, FDJ, Limagrain
BUYER'S GUIDE
Download our free Talent Management Report and find out what your peers are saying about TalentSoft, SAP, Cornerstone OnDemand, and more!