Saved a new client over $6600 over 3 year term - while increasing service levels!
Lower monthly out-of-pocket cost
- Single bill
- Faster internet speed
- Wi-Fi was broken and unusable - needed fixed!
- Maintain 2 phone lines for calls, credit cards, and an occasional fax
IT Guru Solutions, Inc. was able to provide them with a simple IT Guru UX Solution:
- Contract and cost analysis + savings
- Gathered current bills;
- Collected competitive quotes for phone, internet & TV services;
- Identified immediate savings opportunities:
- 2 phone lines.
- Conversion of $180/month POTS analog phone lines to SIP trunks converted back to analog at CPE $60/month - instant $120 monthly savings;
- Inherited 5 TVs of service, though only 4 TVs existed on-premise - ~$60/month savings
- ESPN "capacity" adjusted to lower occupancy number per fire marshal signage - ~$80/month savings
- Implemented after insuring contract was correct per customer wishes:
- Increased internet speed from 6Mbps DSL to 50Mbps cable modem;
- Maintained 4 TV's in the bar area with new cable boxes + new remotes installed;
- Maintained 2 phone lines and associative published numbers;
- Replaced defunct wireless access point with operational Wi-Fi AP;
Simplified Wi-Fi passwords for customer use;
- Providing continual world class service to the customer:
- Regular followup to insure our self-imposed SLA is still being delivered on;
- Regular testing performed, onsite and remotely;
Reduced monthly out-of-pocket costs from $579/month to $389/month - more than $6600 savings over the term!
- Customer now has only one bill for one cost every month - for all above services
- Wi-Fi now works - since taking ownership of the business - so it actually working at all is a first for them
- Internet is now over 10x faster than it was before
- Telephones, credit card machine, printers, laptops, and smartphones all operate on the network perfectly now
Current pricing for local fiber, cable modem, DSL and other internet services is about all I learned this time around.