VMware Workspace ONE Overview
What is VMware Workspace ONE?
Workspace ONE is a digital workspace platform that simply and securely delivers and manages any app on any device by integrating access control, application management and multi-platform endpoint management. It is available as a cloud service or for on-premises deployment.
VMware Workspace ONE is also known as VMware AirWatch.
VMware Workspace ONE Buyer's Guide
Download the VMware Workspace ONE Buyer's Guide including reviews and more. Updated: January 2021
VMware Workspace ONE CustomersAustralian Sports Commission, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust, Lomond School, Merck, United Bank, Medical College of Wisconsin, Latymer Upper School, 2gether NHS Foundation Trust, Dowling Aaron Inc., Trillium Lakelands District School Board, Harrogate Grammar School, Duke University Football, Delta Air Lines, Adventist Health System, Giochi Preziosi, Cramlington Learning Village, Intermountain Healthcare, Safexpress, TAG Aviation
VMware Workspace ONE Video
What users are saying about VMware Workspace ONE pricing:
- "If you purchase it for one year, it is very expensive. If you get it for three years or up to five years, then you can bargain a better price."
- "If you have a host of custom requirements (including licensing), make sure to set aside enough time for the initial setup because it can take up to a few weeks depending on how complex your environment is."
- "There is a separate cost for technical support and extra premium features. The pricing should be simplified."
- "The cost is a little bit high."
- "VMware Workspace ONE is not cheap; it's quite expensive. However, in the end, they gave us a reasonable price."
VMware Workspace ONE Reviews
Learn what your peers think about VMware Workspace ONE. Get advice and tips from experienced pros sharing their opinions. Updated: January 2021.
464,369 professionals have used our research since 2012.
See 6 more VMware Workspace ONE Reviews