Acronis Backup Cloud Review

Highly scalable, amazing features, stable and can be used from anywhere

What is our primary use case?

We use the solution to backup servers.

What is most valuable?

There are many features I like such as the ability to run favourite scans multiply times a day. If the solution finds any malware, for example, it will do the actions automatically. This limits the amount of action a user needs to do.

It is amazing how many ways you can do the recovery, you can recover by image, ISO, and files.

You can create a new VM, via the cloud, using the same image backup and network settings, that is very easy to configure

The Business Continuity Plan is all in one and easy to use, unlike competitors that require you to know more detail going forward. It is much more user-friendly.

What needs improvement?

There could be some changes done to the action page to simplify it. For example, when you want to do any actions with VM there could be more informative on the actions being done. Currently, there are just icons with no description of what the option does. The last improvement I would like to see is more information on the stages you are currently on and continually as you go through the process.

I have been using the solution for two months.

I am new to the solution but I did some testings and It was very smooth. The new dashboard I created was working fine. There were no problems with stability.

You can have hundreds of machines running no problems, the scalability is very good.

I called technical support once or twice, I did not speak to them very much but they responded right away.

Everything was straightforward in setting up the solution, it took approximately 10 minutes. With some of the other competitors, the process could take a week.

With the price, there is a certain limitation on terabytes but no limits on how many servers or how many services you can run.

I tested Uni-Trends and Acronis at the same time and I went with Acronis because it impressed me.

What other advice do I have?

I would recommend this solution. It's easy and fast, you don't need to be on-premises you can use it from anywhere. You can backup whatever you want, anything from your mobile phone to your OneDrive.

Based on my limited two months of experience with the product, the solution is perfect for me.

I rate Acronis Backup Cloud a ten out of ten.

More Acronis Backup Cloud reviews from users
...who compared it with Druva inSync
Find out what your peers are saying about Acronis, Amazon, Veritas and others in SaaS Backup. Updated: September 2021.
536,244 professionals have used our research since 2012.