Act-On Software Review

A cost-effective and powerful solution that meets all of our marketing automation needs (and then some)

What is most valuable?

Website visitor tracking, integration with Salesforce and Webex, landing pages and forms.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization was operating blindfolded before implementing Act-On. We're able to have complete visibility into our website visitor behavior and easily integrate this into our CRM. We're able to segment our visitors based on behavior and lead score and serve them to the sales team on a platter.

What needs improvement?

I'd love to see a mobile app

2 years

None

No issues

We have a team of about 10 using it and we've had no issues with scalability

Customer Service: Top notch. Their CSMs are quick to respond.Technical Support: The help desk always picks up and is quick to find someone who can help if the first person doesn't know the answer.

We had briefly implemented AMP. We found Act-On to better in every category of marketing automation.

It was very straightforward.

In-house team

We looked at Eloqua, Hubspot and Marketo.
More Act-On Software reviews from users
1 Comment

author avatarit_user4401 (Developer at a transportation company with 1,001-5,000 employees)

As far as I know, there is a mobile application available for Android and iOS. Have you checked it?