Aerohive Networks Review

We have been able to increase the bandwidth accessible to our users ten-fold though RADIUS server authentication with our MS Active Directory.

Valuable Features

It's given us the ability to easily configure and install appliances.

Improvements to My Organization

Room for Improvement

The only thing that I can think of would be for them to provide a standard out-of-the-box WiFi policy template that could work as temp default setup without having to build a functional network policy in the Hive Manager. This is nothing big, but would allow someone who doesn't have time to build out a complete policy to turn on WiFi after installation for test purposes very quickly.

Use of Solution

It's been two years since we had our campus covered with Aerohive appliances.

There were no issues and everything worked as expected directly out-of-the-box.

I'm pleased with current performance and do not have any issues that need to be addressed.

We've had no issues scaling it.

I'm very pleased with the level of customer service and Aerohive's attention to customer concerns.

I'm also pleased with the level of technical support. There has been nothing that I have found that could not be solved with either the knowledge-base solutions or technical-support chat help.