- Technical service requests: hardware, software not working
- Account requests: new/modify account requests to various systems
- Software requests: of all types from our staff
- IT related assets: hardware controlled by IT
- All types of technical abuse complaints: ie copyright
- Surveys about the follow-through of the staff to requests entered in the system
Improvements to My Organization:
We were able to reduce the IT staff from 4 to 1.5 FTE, to handle the 2500/monthly requests.
Room for Improvement:
The GUI looks a little dated.
Use of Solution:
Deployment took about a month and everything went smoothly. I think the deployment was relatively quick because we knew what our requirements were.
We didn't experience any issues with scalability but then again our license/user count has stayed pretty steady. We made a few additions to the system which were as easy as a phone call.
The Agiloft staff are all first rate and extremely responsive. This is one of the best if not the best companies to deal with both in terms of responding to issues and being available to help us with modifications and additions to the system.
Find out what your peers are saying about Agiloft, ServiceNow, N-able and others in IT Service Management (ITSM). Updated: June 2021.
521,637 professionals have used our research since 2012.