Amazon WorkDocs Review

A great collaboration service for small organizations

What is our primary use case?

I used this solution to place a knowledge folder on the cloud so that I can access my files for references from anywhere in the world.

Our organization is quite small, we only have roughly 20 to 30 employees using this solution. I would like to continue using this solution, but we are waiting for approval.

What is most valuable?

This solution is great for inviting and sharing documents with other users.

What needs improvement?

The synchronization should be simplified. Other solutions like Dropbox and OneDrive have apps. I tried using the mobile version, but it didn't work properly, that needs to be improved. It was cumbersome. It's a good solution for a small organization like ours, but it really depends on your use-cases and the size of your organization.

I had a very bitter experience with their mobile app. It was challenging to even download it and once I did, I wasn't even able to log into my system. The mobile app needs to improved for easy use.

I have only been using this solution for a couple of weeks.

I find this solution very stable compared to the other solutions I have used.

The initial setup was very straightforward. We didn't experience any complications.

We're only using a trial version. The service vendor gave it to us to trial.

Amazon WorkDocs is not expensive. It's cheaper compared to similar products on the market.

What other advice do I have?

I would definitely recommend this solution to other potential users. People only know of It because it is included with OneDrive. The marketing should be better, but I would definitely recommend it.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give Amazon WorkDocs a rating of eight. If their mobile version was better, I would give them a higher rating.

Private Cloud