Azure Cost Management Review

Fairly affordable and extremely customizable, but needs automatic report generation capabilities

What is our primary use case?

We primarily use the solution for our infrastructure at our organization.

What is most valuable?

The most valuable aspect of the solution is the fact that it's extremely customizable. It makes it very flexible in terms of usage.

What needs improvement?

The solution could use automatic emailing. That would help improve the product a lot, at least for our purposes.

If Azure could automate the creation of reports and have the system automatically email us on the solution, that would be ideal. It would even be acceptable to have them available on the dashboard so we don't have to go back and set up the same filters every time. That would be a time-saver for us. Just to have the solution automated to that extent would be good.

Overall, however, we've been pretty happy with the way the solution functions. There isn't too much missing, in my opinion.

I've been using the solution for about two years now.

This solution is stable. It's quite reliable. I don't recall having to deal with crashes. There aren't bugs or glitches within the product that affect its usability.

The solution is very scalable. If a company needs to expand, it shouldn't have any issues doing so using this product.

The team we have on it currently is pretty small. There are only about three or four users on the solution at this time.

We do plan to increase usage in the future. We haven't yet, however.

Technical support has been good. I don't have any complaints there. We've been satisfied with the level of service we've been provided.

The initial setup wasn't complex. It was a few years ago now, but I recall that the whole implementation was pretty straightforward.

The pricing on the solution is fair. I wouldn't describe it as overly expensive or costly.

What other advice do I have?

I'm just a customer. I don't have any kind of special relationship with Azure.

I would rate the solution seven out of ten.

I really like the solution. I don't know if I have any recommendations to other users. It just works well.

Hybrid Cloud