Azure Cost Management Review

Helps with cost management, performance, cost analysts, cost alerts, and budget recommendations

What is our primary use case?

We use the public, private, and hybrid deployment models of this solution. Our primary use cases of this solution are for cost management, performance, cost analysts, cost alerts, and budget recommendations.

What is most valuable?

The advisor recommendations feature is the most valuable feature. It helps set your environment in a clean state.

What needs improvement?

Self-healing could be a nice addition to this solution. It would be nice if they had self-healing.

It would be good if they could introduce connections to other clouds. It would be good to connect to AWS and Oracle cloud.

I have been using Azure Cost Management for two years.

It's rock-solid, it's absolutely stable.

This solution can manage your whole infrastructure across the hybrid and private clouds. It scales really well. We are a distributor of this solution. We have around 3,000 customers.

We do have plans to increase usage.

It's a free product. It doesn't need much support, there is a lot of documentation.

The setup is straightforward. As soon as you deploy something in Azure, Cost Management is also automatically deployed. It's there by default.

It's free out of the box.

What other advice do I have?

The biggest lesson I have learned from this solution is that free tools are a must. They're great.

I would rate it a ten out of ten.