Birst Review

The admin module helps standardize data.

What is most valuable?

Birst admin is a great module which helps standardize data to a gold standard. We are able to integrate very quickly and get new data elements into the model.

How has it helped my organization?

Our organization is helping a cancer hospital bring insight from their data. We work on highly regulated PHI data.

What needs improvement?

I would want to see some improvement in the user management module. User management should be designed to do some bulk operations from UI.

We have been using Birst for the last three years.

We have not encountered any deployment issues. We were able to set up standard deployment and upgrade processes with the help of a Birst consultant we had for some time.

I used to encounter lot of issues between 5.19 to 5.23 releases but now, the product seems very stable. I am excited to see the new admin module.

We have been able to scale pretty quickly and easily. It has been great experience and I love this product.

Customer service is great with one dedicated customer success manager and great support org. It has been great experience and I love this product.

Technical support is 10 out of 10. It has been a great experience and I love this product.

We did not previously use a different solution.

Initial setup was straightforward.

An in-house team implemented it with the help of a Birst consultant.

The ROI is great.

Before choosing this product, we also evaluated Tableau and Qlik Sense. We found Birst as a great option for what we are trying to achieve.