Bitdefender GravityZone Review

A highly stable anti-malware product

What is our primary use case?

We are using this for anti-malware and we have good features to protect us against viruses and malware.

How has it helped my organization?

It gives us the feature to block malware hashes. It has anti-phishing and ransomware vaccine.

What is most valuable?

The EDR feature is valuable. It helps us understand what is going on in our infrastructure. It provides a nice dashboard that gives us complete information of the status of the number of incident activities and we can also submit our file for the review.

What needs improvement?

In future, maybe this will need to provide cyber threat intelligence feeds which could help to have proper visibility of new security threats.

It is a stable product.

We are scaling out, to more branches of our organization. We will definitely be increasing our usability in the future.

They are responsive and provide you the solution with 24 hours (Depends on Time Zone).

Yes, I was using Trend Micro full suite. It didn't gave me advanced security features and it was quite difficult to manage. Secondly due to our bandwidth limitations we had to switch to cloud based solution with advanced security features.

The implementation was not that complex. We had a team that helps us implement it in-house. We downloaded the package, distributed it to our team and implemented it into our different branches. There are couple of other methods to distribute or install the package but we chose physical involvement of our team because of non technical staff in the branches and due to bandwidth limitation. We have more than 65 branches that received the package.

We implemented the solution by our in-house team. Vendor was available on call, they are product experts and very responsive.

The most important thing is pricing. Bitdefender is cost effective solution as compare to other competitors.

Yes, I tried to compare it with, ESET, Symantec, McAfee and Malwarebytes. Bitdefender won the race. Secondly they improving their features rapidly.